Get a Free One Day Pass
There’s no better way to get to know us than to spend a day enjoying our incredible two MAX rooms, cardio & weights. Follow that by enjoying our Steam Room, Sauna or Hot Tub. You’ll feel like a million bucks!
Portland's best gym
Why become a member?
- No sales staff! We don not believe in commissions and never pay them based on you signing up. We will give you the best deal that we have and are never pushy.
- We use the #1 billing company in the nation – we safeguard all your personal information just like a bank would. All cancellations, membership changes & freezes are handled via email… you never need to come in or jump through a million hoops to cancel.
- We are always up-front with all our billing & cancellation policies. You will never be surprised by any hidden costs or fees like the big box corporate gyms.
- We are 100% local and pay our employees as much as we possibly can. We put our members, our employees, and our community over profits.
- Compare our reviews to big box gyms to see more examples of why we are different!
- We offer free parking in our 2 secure lots.
- Free Towels – we are one of the only remaining gyms in Portland that still offer free towel service. They really come in handy with our hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas and showers.
- We have awesome Wi-Fi throughout our facility whether you are streaming music, podcasts or movies. Our Wi-Fi has you covered.
- Manage your account through our free app! Check-in, listen to the audio/TV or check the class schedule anytime.
- Dozens of very experienced Personal Trainers and all the equipment they require (we do not block off any areas as ‘Personal Trainer Only’. Feel free to use/move any equipment you see.
- Three separate Functional/Modern Fitness workout areas. Including a Boxing Fitness area, Rogue Fitness area, TRX’s, Power Lifting platforms, Battle Ropes, Pole Fitness, Plyo Boxes, Kettle Bells, Landmines, Sleds, and you can even stream your own music over our Bluetooth speakers!
- Group Exercise Classes
- Squash-Racquetball-Handball-Wallyball, Pickleball, Ping Pong, Basketball Courts
- Tons of Traditional Cardio, Strength, HIIT, and Free Weights available.
We have a team of personal trainers in Portland, Oregon to help you reach your fitness goals.
Our trainers are certified and work closely with you to develop a workout plan that fits your schedule.
- Get your First Session Free!
- Sofa’s, Tables & Chairs
- 4 local beers on tap
- Vintage Video Games
- Puzzles & Ping-Pong
Lloyd Athletic Club is dedicated to keeping our members, staff, and all those in the community safe while social distancing during the COVID-19 crisis.
We believe that exercising is imperative for people to stay healthy, but as we adapt to new guidelines and move forward to operate in this new environment we also want to make sure we communicate our efforts and answer as many of your questions as possible. If you do not find an answer to a question below, feel free to reach out on Facebook.
We’re not trying to make it hard on you, it’s just the only way we can document all the changes to a members account while at the same time safeguarding your identity, banking info, and cyber security. ABC fitness will get back to you quickly. If any issues cannot be resolved with ABC (they are like a bank and can be somewhat robotic) please contact membership@Lloydathleticclub.com directly and we will try to help you.
Remember all cancellations require 30 days’ notice (freezes and billing changes can be done in less time) so try to plan ahead when you want to cancel to avoid unwanted charges.
Thank you so much for being a member.
STANDARD L.A.C. MEMBERSHIPS
We have Membership options to fit any budget. The best way to learn more is to simply come in and talk to someone at the front desk.
We do not pay commissions to our staff, so you will never be pressured in any way.
|Memberships paid Monthly (Month to Month, 12 mo, or 24 mo agreement options)||$39 – $69 mo.|
|Paid in Full Memberships (Pay 12 months up front, get additional 3-6 months Free!)||$26 – $39 mo.|
|Senior & Student Membership||$39 – $59 mo.|
|Family Memberships (up to 4, must be in same household)||$99-$119 mo.|
|Multiple membership options available. 1st months dues paid upon enrollment but no last month BS like the corporate gyms. Enrollment fees vary based on membership options and some have none. Paid in full memberships at significant discount. Memberships including Personal Training and Small Group Training or Combination types available. Complete pricing options given in person and not available via phone. Absolutely NO high pressure sales ever. In fact, unlike the Big Corporate Gyms, we do not even have a sales department!|
L.A.C. MEMBERSHIPS WITH PERSONAL TRAINING
At Lloyd Athletic Club our Personal Trainers have decades of experience and have absolutely no interest in over promising unrealistic results or pressuring you into an agreement you aren't comfortable committing to. We want you to be excited!
We pride ourselves on being different from the big box corporate gyms.
|Memberships with One on One Personal Training||$319 – $579 mo.|
*Memberships w/One on One Personal Training include 2 One on One Sessions plus Unlimited Small Group Training at no extra charge
*Per Session Packages available as well ($39-$69 per session)
|Memberships with unlimited Small Group Personal Training||$149-199 mo|
|*Per Session Packages available as well ($15-$25 per session)|
|Multiple membership options with Personal Training available. If you would like to get help from a Personal Trainer we are confident that we can find an option to fit all budgets and schedules.|