Get the club treatment
A full service facility means offering members a quality atmosphere, exciting programs and state-of-the-art equipment. L.A.C. offers a wide variety of work out options from all-inclusive group classes like yoga and pilates to free-weights, cardio, racquetball, squash and personal training for individuals. And here, your amenities overflow — towel service, full-service locker rooms, sauna, steam room and hot tubs to name a few. And if all this personal treatment isn’t enough, there’s always a cold nutritional drink or local craft brew waiting for you at our bar.
Feel the difference. Start your trial week today
You’ll notice great service and professional staff even in your first week at L.A.C. Our sole purpose is to assist you in attaining your goals. And your first week is on the house.
Our Fitness Story
Established in 1978, Lloyd Athletic Club remains Portland’s leading, locally owned and managed health and wellness facility. L.A.C. is conveniently located in the Lloyd District beside Lloyd Center Mall — one of Portland’s premier historical neighborhoods and corporate hub. Our 30,000-sq. ft. facility offers both corporate and individual members the most comprehensive selection of fitness, health and wellness services in the area. Just minutes from concerts and sporting events at The Rose Garden and Oregon Convention Center, you’ll find L.A.C. at the center of it all.
Did you know this ? Our proud history.
Lloyd Athletic Club began as a small, private club primarily for racquetball. L.A.C. has evolved from a racquet sports venue to the full-service fitness club we all so enjoy. We’re always making improvements, too, such as the expansion last December of our state-of-the-art cardio area. As the host of the state racquetball championship every year, L.A.C. remains more than a daily event for our community. It’s fitness with fun.
Awards & Achievements
- 2011 – Voted Favorite Gym in Portland / Portland Mercury
- 2009 – 2nd best gym in Portland and “Best of the City” in the following categories: Dance Lessons & Dance Studios, Nutritionist, Sauna, Spinning / Portland Citysearch
- 2008 – Voted Top 10 Best Gyms in Portland / Portland Citysearch
- 2007 – Voted 5th Best Health Club in Portland / Portland Citysearch
- 2006 – Highly Recommended 9.2/10 / Portland Citysearch
- 2005 – Best of the City / Portland Citysearch
- 2004 – Top Fitness Club / Portland Business Journal