Lloyd Athletic Club offers 7 racquetball and 3 squash courts featuring challenge nights, in-house league play and city league play.
We have an active group of players of all levels who keep the racquet programs strong and growing.
Racquet sports are a very social part of the club with the lobby area in front of both back wall glass courts. There is seating and access to the snack bar where you can grab a protein drink or beer or wine depending on your tastes.
RACQUET COURT UPDATE
- Masks and closed goggles or face shields are required at all times.
- Temperatures will be checked at entry. Please stay home if you feel any symptoms (visit our website/covid faq page for further guidance).
- Both players must be listed on the court reservation (CDC recommendation for possible contact tracing). Sorry no doubles at this time.
- Please wash your hands before entering court.
- Please maintain 6′ social distancing as much as possible .
- Please sanitize door and any touched surfaces before and after court use.
- Masks must be worn in the lobby at all times (even before and after each drink of beer:)